+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bonaire

RBW Member Seya is an unknown quantity at this point Seya's Avatar

Bonaire

I'm looking into going to Bonaire this year. What resorts have rebreather support and what do they have? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

RBW Member BTB79 is an unknown quantity at this point BTB79's Avatar
    KISS Explorer

Re: Bonaire

I went in January and Buddy Dive had sorb and and pumped HP O2. We brought our own bottles but they had 40 cuft bailout bottles and Aluminum 19 cuft inline valve tanks. The service was great and the people were very friendly. I'd definitely confirm your needs with them beforehand at tekdiving@buddydive.com but it was a great experience for us.

Their dive orientation was a bit crowded but it's an island requirement and you have to go through it somewhere.

We went over to Captain Don's to inquire about their breather support as well but their tech shop was closed the day we went. We were assured they have full support as well but I can't personally comment on it.

dive! dive! dive! mmarcoux is an unknown quantity at this point mmarcoux's Avatar
    rEvo 3 Micro FT RMS, JJ CCR

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR

I second Buddies, my wife and I used them last time (2016) we were there and they were very accommodating. (Left o2/dil full in the morning to pick up and we would leave the empties). Chris took over Walt's old spot, and I used him as a guide on the windjammer a couple years ago. He was on OC though. His wife (?) was diving an optima at the time. (2014).

Best,
    Matt

RBW Member Seya is an unknown quantity at this point Seya's Avatar

Anyone stay at divi flamingo? That where another couple I'm going with wants to stay. Thanks for the info on buddy's I emailed them, and that's my choice so far.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread