+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Blue Grotto, Florida

  1. #11
    RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,244
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

    Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

    Re: Blue Grotto, Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by michael-fisch  View Original Post
    sorry for my political uncorrectness, but my experience has often been that beauty and brains are seldom found in the same body and I have certainly not been the first person to notice that.
    If you have more than average smarts and good looks, congradulations but remember you are not the norm.

    Michael
    Ah, I guess here goes your other foot.....

  2. #12
    RBW Member cb1 is an unknown quantity at this point cb1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    190
    rEvo iii

    Re: Blue Grotto, Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by michael-fisch  View Original Post
    sorry for my political uncorrectness, but my experience has often been that beauty and brains are seldom found in the same body and I have certainly not been the first person to notice that.
    If you have more than average smarts and good looks, congradulations but remember you are not the norm.

    Michael
    When your in a hole you should try and stop digging.

  3. #13
    Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Deerfield_Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,023
    rEvo

    Defender Optima Dolphin

    Re: Blue Grotto, Florida

    Why give him a hard time for relating his experiences? Have you never told or laughed at one of the 57 billion "dumb blonde" jokes? I really don't care one way or the other, but I did not find it offensive. Maybe just us blonde haired idiots can tolerate this kind of thing.
    .
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing





    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

  4. #14
    RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,244
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

    Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

    Re: Blue Grotto, Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Why give him a hard time for relating his experiences? Have you never told or laughed at one of the 57 billion "dumb blonde" jokes? I really don't care one way or the other, but I did not find it offensive. Maybe just us blonde haired idiots can tolerate this kind of thing.
    First: YOU are not a woman (unless you are going the transgender route) and thus should not feel offended
    Two: You are not very attractive (although your girlfriend will disagree :))
    Three: Number 2 does not mean you are intelligent, either.


    But we all love Don!!!

    Claudia

  5. #15
    RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    333
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

    AH1

    Re: Blue Grotto, Florida

    here is a video of Salomé flogging a Mod1 course for the Hollis Explorer.
    Look at it, and try to understand why I think what I think about her.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NflTeJKepg0

    Michael

  6. #16
    RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,244
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

    Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

    Re: Blue Grotto, Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by michael-fisch  View Original Post
    here is a video of Salomé flogging a Mod1 course for the Hollis Explorer.
    Look at it, and try to understand why I think what I think about her.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NflTeJKepg0

    Michael
    You were generalizing, Michael. Not once but twice. What you think about her is about her and should not be about every attractive or smart (and especially both) woman.

    Comon now, let's be done with it.

  7. #17
    RBW Member Doomanic is an unknown quantity at this point Doomanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Evesham, UK
    Posts
    60
    FrankenClassic (Done. Mostly)

    Re: Blue Grotto, Florida

    I've watched that video so many times now my internet provider emailed me and asked if my PC was frozen...

  8. #18
    Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Deerfield_Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,023
    rEvo

    Defender Optima Dolphin

    Re: Blue Grotto, Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamdive  View Original Post
    First: YOU are not a woman (unless you are going the transgender route) and thus should not feel offended
    Two: You are not very attractive (although your girlfriend will disagree :))
    Three: Number 2 does not mean you are intelligent, either.


    But we all love Don!!!

    Claudia
    Are you sure that you want to play this game on a public forum? You already know that I don't give a damn about getting banned.

    I will withhold my remarks about your looks and intelligence for the moment.
    .
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing





    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

  9. #19
    RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,244
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

    Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

    Re: Blue Grotto, Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Are you sure that you want to play this game on a public forum? You already know that I don't give a damn about getting banned.

    I will withhold my remarks about your looks and intelligence for the moment.
    Oh no! Don't want to have the wrath of Don come down on me. I remember what you did to Tony. LOL

    Thanks Don!

    C

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts