+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Goodies for my Defender

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Goodies for my Defender

I may not have my new Defender CCR just yet, but I will be ready for my first mod when it gets here.

IMG_20160413_163223 2.jpg
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Re: Goodies for my Defender

What is that?

Learn me good!

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

It is a manual addition valve block to replace the stock o2 mav on my new unit. It allows me to add gas manually but adds a needle valve to control the gas that bypasses the button. Think of it as an adjustable leaky valve for a manual unit, except this way there is no depth limit from a blocked first stage.

It is a quick and simple swap out for the stock mav and can be reverted back if wanted in the future.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Don,

Hope you can do a write up on your new unit and show us some pictures too.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

All The Gear, No Idea windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller's Avatar

Can I ask where you got that from?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by windymiller  View Original Post
    Can I ask where you got that from?

It came from Chris Kennedy from down under.

All The Gear, No Idea windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    It came from Chris Kennedy from down under.
    Do you have a link and could I get it to work with inspo bmcl?

rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I do not have a link but will get you some contact info later today when I am home. They are custom made for individual needs so you will just need to talk to him. He has them all over the world for many units.

rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I hooked up with him via facebook.

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

Hi windymiller, I made my own one for my inspo when I converted to homemade bmcl's. Mines a bit different as I also ran the solenoid through it and added a shut off (personal choice of course!), I put all my drawings on here somewhere (search mav/power inflation thread or something close) so if you have the ability to make its all there.
    Regards
    Baz
    PS I used a Parker needle valve as it's a cartridge valve and removed the need to machine the accurate seat of the swagelock.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast