+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New rb concept

RBW Member Erik Nord is on a distinguished road Erik Nord is on a distinguished road Erik Nord's Avatar

New rb concept

Hello

Working on a New rebreather concept. That will blow your mind. Lokking fore a cooperation partner. I already haw tok New patents granater. If there is someone WHO is interested please contact me. Best regards erik nord

RBW Member Ballester is an unknown quantity at this point Ballester's Avatar
    MEG CCR

Megalodon, Sentinel Expedition

Re: New rb concept

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Nord  View Original Post
    Hello

Working on a New rebreather concept. That will blow your mind. Lokking fore a cooperation partner. I already haw tok New patents granater. If there is someone WHO is interested please contact me. Best regards erik nord
    You have my full support!

RBW Member Erik Nord is on a distinguished road Erik Nord is on a distinguished road Erik Nord's Avatar

Hear is a preve
    Attached Images

[ATTACH]CHARCOAL-1.jpg[/ATTACH]]
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ballester  View Original Post
    You have my full support!
    So what do you tink

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Not a fan of the display on the back. I can't see it, my buddies would never look at it, so it's extra expense and another failure point with no upside.

Case looks sexy but very deep - does it contain the cylinders? If so, does it mean there's only one size of cylinder that will fit? Again, a PITA. The pointed bottom, whilst it may look streamlined, means a lack of stability when you're trying to stand the unit up on its own. Another PITA.

Hoses coming out to the sides mean either great big loops in the curve radius to get them pointed forward or a serious chance of kinking. And how you're getting what looks like a SCUBA 2nd stage onto a loop would be interesting - there's certainly some intriguing issues of scale in that first drawing.

Above all, the images displayed give zero information other than an artist's impression of a rebreather that could have come from anywhere with certainly no hint of anything innovative yet functional.

So what's the go?

RBW Member P-A is an unknown quantity at this point P-A's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

So what do you tink
    THe current design will create a rebreather that is only possible do dive in "sea horse" stile since all the weight is placed incorrect for balancing the trim.

RBW Member GrimSleeper is an unknown quantity at this point GrimSleeper's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

How on earth can you claim to know where the centre of gravity might be, based on that sketch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RBW Member Ballester is an unknown quantity at this point Ballester's Avatar
    MEG CCR

Megalodon, Sentinel Expedition

So what do you tink
    Small Hoses
    Incorrect Hose routing entering the scrubber
    doesn't stand up by it's on.
    Stupid computer on the back
    Plastics
    More plastics
    A bcd jacket? Seriously?
    Is that a regulator ???

From what I see where is the innovation? When I first saw your post I was expecting for those TRITON Gills Scam all over again.

Hey tanks for all the answers
    I'll Try to answer you as best i can
    1. this is Just a drawing on how it could lokk.
    2 a prototype har been created and it does not looks like the drawings.it is better
    3 size of the rebreather is 140*320*450 mm
    4 wbo is better tan any other on the marked today
    5 the rebreather can stand alone
    6 you can use any vest on the marked Winge bcd etc.
    7 Has one of the best bailout valves
    8 you can use any cylinder from 2 til 7 liters
    9 computer is online a display and there is a reason it sits there.
    10 there is a lot of innovation on the prototyp.
    11.only 5 o-rings inn the unit
    12. 2 min to take IT a part

Hope this answer som of your questions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast