+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CCRTools Release 3.2.0 available

RBW Member Carlton is an unknown quantity at this point Carlton's Avatar
    rEvo 3 hccr

CCRTools Release 3.2.0 available

Hi all,

I push a new release on the play store, with the new O2 graph : I build a new one with the confidence intervals at 95% :

Next release will come with a new import module without pairing process so solve connection issues.

Have a good day,
    Carlton

Re: CCRTools Release 3.2.0 available

Hi Carlton!
    I like your tool very much. Thank you for maintaining it.
    Could you please explain a little bit what is now visible in the new kind of graph?
    Thanks a lot and best regards.

Gesendet von meinem ALE-L21 mit Tapatalk

rEvo 3 hccr

Hello,

Of course
    During a dive the computer record each 10s the data in memory : depth, time, ppo2, voltage of each cells and a lot of other data.
    The soft collect for a ppO2 value all the voltage for a cell. So there is a lot of value for a same ppo2.

The orange line is build with the average voltage for each ppo2 collected.

The blue candle display 3 information for a ppO2 value : the max and min voltage (the end of each line); the confidence interval @95%, in other word, 95% of recorded value are in this range (the large rectangle in each blue candle). This candle is useful to estimate if the data recorded for a ppO2 are relevant.

The green line is the reference line for a cell. This line is useful to compare how cells evolve. To get a good reference : swipe the cell graph to go on the dive on which you have installed the cell. Click on the start button on the top left of the graph to record this dive is the reference one.

In a future release I will try to compare the recorded data with the calibration data before the dive. It will be a beta feature, without guarantee, I'm not sure that the data found in memory dump are well used.

I hope this explication can help you.

Carlton

Thank you Carlton for the quick response.
    I do not understand the relationship between cell voltage and ppO2. I was thinking that the shearwater detects a voltage value. And this value is connected to a certain ppO2 by the calibration. So how can there be different voltages for a certain ppO2?
    Maybe you can comment on this.

Gesendet von meinem ALE-L21 mit Tapatalk

rEvo 3 hccr

You think well but when you dive there is another factor, the latency of the cell : when you (or your solenoid) inject or increase or decrease the depth, your ppO2 moves. Cells need a little or a big time to return the good value, it's why you have multiple values for a ppO2. This is why confidence interval is important : if there is a little one, cells return often the same value. If you have a big interval, cells return often differents value.

I hope this will be helpful. Tell me if you need more information

Carlton

What I do not understand is the determination of the pO2 value. In my prospect each cell has a certain voltage. And this certain voltage corresponds to a certain pO2 (connected via the calibration line). But what I think seems to be wrong...

RBW Member luki90 is an unknown quantity at this point luki90's Avatar
    Meg 2.01k

Quote Originally Posted by kleinfeld  View Original Post
    What I do not understand is the determination of the pO2 value. In my prospect each cell has a certain voltage. And this certain voltage corresponds to a certain pO2 (connected via the calibration line). But what I think seems to be wrong...
    maybe it can be usefull to compare the voltage between two (or more) different dives/calibrations, to see how (and how fast) ceels are decaying

By the way, since the latest software update for the petrel 2, upload is not working anymore...

rEvo 3 hccr

Ok, thanks, i'm going to check the problem :-(

RBW Member Pyro94 is an unknown quantity at this point Pyro94's Avatar
    rEvo hCCR

(Is an iPhone version in the pipe ?)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast