+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My thoughts on The JJ-CCR Vs The SF2 CCR

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

My thoughts on The JJ-CCR Vs The SF2 CCR

here a quick link on my comparison on the JJ-CCR Vs the SF2 CCR

http://tech-ccr.blogspot.co.uk/2015/...omparison.html

RBW Member decostanza is an unknown quantity at this point decostanza's Avatar
    rEvoIII Ti

Re: My thoughts on The JJ-CCR Vs The SF2 CCR

Saw a group of SF2's at Peacock not to long ago, pretty sexy looking and clutter free. Curious about the wob given the bellow design.

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar

The WOB on the SF2 is only a problem in an vertical position due to the fact this triggers ADV if you have o go bang upright its quite simple to isolate the ADV then its fine.

RBW Member decostanza is an unknown quantity at this point decostanza's Avatar
    rEvoIII Ti

Thanks tecdivertraining

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Great read, Thanks Mat

RBW Member NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Referring to the JJ:
    Quote Originally Posted by tecdivertraining  View Original Post
    The unit dives well and offers a nice flat trim, work of breathing is good in nearly all positions other than bolt upright were theirs a lot of positive gas at the top of the lungs requiring the diver to vent via the mouthpiece.
    Really? I've found this the most comfortable position when I'm on deco.

cool if it works for you, the lungs are good at holding gas in the pillows on your shoulders but in the drysuit my legs suffer squeeze like crazy

+ Reply to Thread