+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Communication problems with Golem

RBW Member deepblue83 is an unknown quantity at this point deepblue83's Avatar

Communication problems with Golem

Hello! I am wondering if somebody also have issue to contact Jakub from Golem? I shipped back to Golem 2 items for return 1 month ago (after getting RMA# from Jakub). On 23 March Jakub replied me by email that he was teaching and will check regards arrival of package (according to tracking number the parcel arrived after one week). Up today I didn't get any reply from him. Friend of mine that lives in US contacted Jakub last week by phone and Jakub promised to solve the situation during the next (current) week. Since no answer, we tried to contact him yestersay and today by phone, left messages, he is not answering and not getting back. Please advice what to do in this situation.

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Re: Communication problems with Golem

He is more than likely Cycling somewhere...

I have heard a Lot of these, Personally Ive Never had any Problem with him or GG.

RBW Member Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile's Avatar
    Meg

Funny... every time I've called it took 45 seconds of pbx switching then he answered on a cell phone from who knows where.

I always got my parts tho. When I ordered my shrimp it took forever and when I contacted him he told me he had to have another batch machined for the Meg so there is no telling how much my $800 order cost him. I think most people understand he travels and teaches and expect GG to take a while as its not as if he has dedicated staff taking calls.

RBW Member manni-yunk is an unknown quantity at this point manni-yunk's Avatar

I sent Jakub an email yesterday morning - and I got a response to my question by the afternoon.

I dont know him at all and he doesnt know me - just through a series of questions Ive been asking him for the last few months and I dont think he has ever taken more than 24 hours to answer me which is great!

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

deepblue83 the post office delivered your package yesterday. It must have been there for a while. Maybe because it was such a little item that looked like rolled up piece of cardboard :)

We have processed your return.

cheers

Jakub

RBW Member robert9 is an unknown quantity at this point robert9's Avatar
    non

i have same problem with Jakub.i have been ordered some parts for hh in 3 june payed 7 june and still not delivered.my emails , phone call are ignored.im starting afraid about if ill get stuff or money back ...somebody have same problem with golem gear ?

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

I just ordered a spare vest, so we'll see.

non

Quote Originally Posted by robert9  View Original Post
    i have same problem with Jakub.i have been ordered some parts for hh in 3 june payed 7 june and still not delivered.my emails , phone call are ignored.im starting afraid about if ill get stuff or money back ...somebody have same problem with golem gear ?
    finally iv got some part of the order.for rest i must wait.ill inform when ill get.

non

Quote Originally Posted by robert9  View Original Post
    finally iv got some part of the order.for rest i must wait.ill inform when ill get.
    Like i told i got some parts but STILL not everything .many emails , phone calls.nothing happened.Jakub robed me for over 300 dollars.

+ Reply to Thread