+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TruDive has arrived!

www.AddHelium.com Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium's Avatar

TruDive has arrived!

The Next Evolution in Diving is Here!

After 8 years of development and testing, the first version of the TruDive planning method is finally available! TruDive's unique method creates your dive plan based on available resources. Simply tell TruDive how much gas you have and it tells you how long you can dive across a range of depths. Multi-level forecasting is now a reality!

TruDive 1.0 is available for CCR diving planning for Mac, with the PC version following in May 2016. The current algorithm is Gradient Factors; VPM functionality will be added as a free upgrade in the near future. Long-term goals will include specialized dive planning for Open Circuit and CCR divers providing new approaches for Cave Diving and Wreck Penetration.

Download your copy of TruDive and join the next evolution in diving today!
    www.AddHelium.com

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Re: TruDive has arrived!

Interesting set up. Like it so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member JohnnyC is an unknown quantity at this point JohnnyC's Avatar

Would be nice if there was a demo. $80 is a lot to shell out just to see if it's worth leaving MultiDeco.

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Interesting. The latest firmware of the AV1 has this built in during the dive: given SAC and gas amounts, whether they're bailout/cc/both etc it will continually update you with how much of each gas you can expect to surface with in a CC or bailout scenario if you started heading up now. So you know when to turn a dive early due to gas.

Not sure if it does this in the planner, though. If not, this app might be handy. For me, not USD80 handy (ie AUD140), though, because I usually start a dive with full tanks and so I'm working from a perspective of how much gas I have rather than how much gas I need.

RBW Member tripntx is an unknown quantity at this point tripntx's Avatar

Peter, I'm glad to see this finally available, and I'm patiently waiting for Windows PC 10 version. Would love to see a Windows Phone app.

RBW Member jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner's Avatar
    APD Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Add Helium  View Original Post
    TruDive 1.0 is available for CCR diving planning for Mac, with the PC version following in May 2016.
    (my emphasis)

Any news on the PC version?!

RBW Member exposure is an unknown quantity at this point exposure's Avatar
    APD Evolution+

Really nice tool. I love it.

iPhone/iPad version would be great as more and more people leave their laptop at home while travelling :)

Owner
    PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis's Avatar
    Revo,Optima, Prism, Meg, Pos 7

Kiss,Evo, Sentinel,Pathfinder,

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the great response on TRUDIVE.

We are hard at work with the PC version that should be available by the end of June.

Free VPM upgrade will be available in July or august.

Tablet versions won't be available for a while but we do intend to expand to every platform possible over time.

Thanks again!

RBW Member AQUANOMAD is an unknown quantity at this point AQUANOMAD's Avatar
    rEvo FT

Inspiration, Evolution

I agree it would be nice to have a demo version. I already have vplanner and multi deco. Would be willing to shell out another $80 but would like to twist the nobs and push the buttons.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I do not want to take away from the ingenuity of this new type of planning software or start another pissing match, but I must be really missing something here. I see what this new software does, but have trouble justifying another $80 when it only takes me a few extra mouse clicks to get the same results with both V-Planner and Muti Deco. Planning around available gas is nothing new to many of us.

Maybe, like others have said, a demo would change my mind.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast