+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beneath the Sea is Here

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Beneath the Sea is Here

OK, Who's going, what's happening? This year I have a wedding and won't get there until Sunday (torture) but we still need to know who is attending the tech/wreck party (warm beer and undercooked wings but great people) and what are the hot products and presentations. Speak out folks!

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

Re: Beneath the Sea is Here

I changed my mind and am going to the gun show instead,my other friends bailed on me. It just didnt look too appealing for a 2 hour ride. Speakers talking about photo techniqes or saving the whales or reefs or something like that. Not looking to buy anything new so maybe next year....

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

OK I slipped away from the festivities and made the 180 mile roundtrip. I'm glad I did. Highlights were some tech help on my KISS Spirit from Mike Young (It's always nice when you can get the designer himself to show you what you did wrong). Some hopeful bookings with my favorite captains and checking out the SF2 rebreather featured at the StoneRust.com booth (Capt. Tom from the Tempest's new venture).

The fit and features on the SF2 look outstanding and I like the bellows style lung with a drain/opv at the bottom for floods. All of the fittings and the dual mav's look robust and the gauges are lite and slim. Check it out.

RBW Member WreckDiverCT is an unknown quantity at this point WreckDiverCT's Avatar
    rEvoIII Micro hRMS

I was thinking about going but some maintenance issues on my Jeep mean I'm not driving and a two hour train ride followed by a subway ride followed by a bus ride is less than appealing. Seriously who builds a convention center right by NYC that you can't take the train/subway to? Maybe if I wake up early tomorrow and am feeling ambitious...

+ Reply to Thread