+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Charters and rentals in Key Largo

RBW Member Pilotdudeman is an unknown quantity at this point Pilotdudeman's Avatar
    Hollis P2

Re: Charters and rentals in Key Largo

I just got back from a trip to Key largo with a group of friends and only 2 of us are RB divers. Was a group trip with mixed experience divers.

Ended up with Rainbow Reef. Were able to hit up Speagle Grove, Duane, and Bibb almost every day usually they OC guys were doing the double dips and they let us do long dives. On Wed we had no current and incredible visiblity.

They have RB bottles and Deco/Bailout bottles. My dive buddy had a weird shearwater problem and Kevin their tech instructor had a shearwater rep on the phone and our problem solved between dives. I had several people get off my afternoon wreck boat and was going to get canceled and one of their instructors got 3 more people and got the boat to go. The boat captains just asked for a run time.

I have dove with Horizon in the past and had good results with them. Rainbow reef is trying to get CCR trips going on the weekends.

RBW Member macado is an unknown quantity at this point macado's Avatar
    rEvo II Mini-Aquaseal Edition

Re: Charters and rentals in Key Largo

I'm glad Rainbow Reef is improving their CCR support. When I was there last March nobody was on the same page in the dive shop. It was very frustrating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2