+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deep OC BO

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Re: Deep OC BO

Hi clive, hope your well mate, come on over we can dive the pit together and i film you bailing out on OC mate, just as long as your happy to pick up the gas bill on a serious not the pits an easy cave to get shallow quick even from the wakulla room and as most dives are o scooter the liner bit can be exited also quite quick.

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Re: Deep OC BO

Quote Originally Posted by tecdivertraining  View Original Post
    Hi clive, hope your well mate, come on over we can dive the pit together and i film you bailing out on OC mate, just as long as your happy to pick up the gas bill on a serious not the pits an easy cave to get shallow quick even from the wakulla room and as most dives are o scooter the liner bit can be exited also quite quick.
    Hi Mat.

Lol indeed, id say it would be quiet expensive, especially if you didn't have a Scooter, but Thanks for the feedback.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2