+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Today's attack in Brussels Belgium

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Re: Today's attack in Brussels Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by tcascione  View Original Post
    All I know is that my two kids were having their respective spring breaks, connected up and were scheduled to fly from Amsterdam to Brussels that morning (they heard the beer was outstanding). My daughter would have headed to the airport at dawn but my son likes to sleep late (just try waking him up for a 4 am departure to make a Northeast Boat Dive-I've given up). So they went for the later flight that of course never took off. The papers in NY reported yesterday that there were two siblings from NY (not mine), a brother and sister, who called in from Brussels Airport, phone went dead and they can't be found. Life is a strange experience my friends. My heart breaks for the parents while I thank the great whoever that mine are intact.
    I can vouch for the beer and the culture around it - world class. Once this is over, spend some time there, immerse in the culture and tour the Trappist Monasteries and countryside... time WELL spent. The Belgians are very hospitable and welcoming with open arms. As for the 2 NYers, they were found dead unfortunately...

RBW Member Remco is an unknown quantity at this point Remco's Avatar
    JJ CCR

its a strange world ...
    Link

RBW Member jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner's Avatar
    APD Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Packhorse  View Original Post
    I think you miss the point by a country mile jturner. Its not that atheists dont murder, its that they dont use atheism as a justification to murder.
    Nope, I think you have. People like these terrorists will always find something. Ban all religions and there'll be "freedom" from x or y or some such "excuse". Atheists are no different - they don't have such a ready one but rest assured that they'll just find something else to justify their crimes.

If religion was the only reason or even the main reason for terrorism, the world would be worse than it is - just taking Christians, there's a lot of them in the world yet we find that the vast majority are not driven to be terrorists... Murderers come in all shapes and sizes and all come with shite justifications for their crimes.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2