+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VRX Repair

RBW Member Henrique Ara˙jo is an unknown quantity at this point Henrique Ara˙jo's Avatar

VRX Repair

Hello.
    Anyone knows where we can repair a VRX computer? The left button stops working...

Thanks

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

Re: VRX Repair

Hi if you surch on here there was someone that recently opened theirs up to replace the battery. You can clearly see the two reed switched on one of the boards. If it's just the reed it should be quite easy to replace.
    Regards
    Baz
    PS might be worth taking out the right button/plunger and trying it in the left side first incase it's a magnet fault

RBW Member Henrique Ara˙jo is an unknown quantity at this point Henrique Ara˙jo's Avatar

Hello!
    Now, I already takes off the two buttons. It's very easy, but the problem is the magnetic inside of the computer. I change the buttons, and the left work very well in right side, so...
    If anyone knows a place where I can send the computer, I apreciate.

Thanks for your help,

Henrique.

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

Hope these help they were from that thread on replacing the battery (hope the op'er doesn't mind me reposting them)

You can see the two reed switches (greenish cylinder) they are about ú2 each from the likes of maplins/rs components

Regards
    Baz
    Attached Images

Thanks for your help!!
    Maybe I going try...

+ Reply to Thread