+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Review of O2ptima class through Add Helium

RBW Member paintballpsyco2369 is an unknown quantity at this point paintballpsyco2369's Avatar
    O2ptima

None YET

Review of O2ptima class through Add Helium

I completed my O2ptima CCR class over last week, February 29th through March 4th, at Add Helium in Ft. Lauderdale and it was an absolutely amazingly AWESOME experience!! The staff are all VERY friendly and VERY helpful with any questions or concerns you may have, and I did have quite a few! The facility is awesome, very well laid out and a very comfortable, fun and efficient learning environment. The quality of instruction was phenomenal, everyone knew the material they were teaching very well and made it easy to understand and learn. The presentations and lectures were presented in a way that made them easy to follow and understand and I learned A LOT! Everyone knew the equipment inside and out, they were able to make recommendations to fit and function that worked very well which helped to make it feel like it was custom made! All the other services offered through Add Helium REALLY helped make the visit a very pleasant and enjoyable stay as well.

The charter boat used for the class was phenomenal as well! All the staff there were very friendly and helped with anything you needed help with. They had fresh fruit, snacks and refreshments for in-between dives and made it a really enjoyable experience!

To have had the opportunity to be around all the people in and around Ft. Lauderdale for the week that have such an understanding and passion for what they do was something I will never forget, it was a great experience learning from them all and I cannot wait to get back there!

Of course NONE of this would have been possible without the T.R.U.E. organization who put on the raffle that afforded this incredible opportunity. There is no way I can fully express how grateful and thankful I am for such an amazing thing to have happened!! I hope to someday be able to meet some of the group and help out with all that you do!

Thanks again to all of you for everything, I am very grateful for all you helped me to accomplish this past week, I really truly do appreciate everything! THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE!!

John

RBW Member keylargojimy has a little shameless behaviour in the past keylargojimy's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

HH INSPIRATION

Re: Review of O2ptima class through Add Helium

congrats JOHN!!

+ Reply to Thread