+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ti-zip zippers

RBW Member Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P's Avatar
    TR300c (mCCR)

Ti-zip zippers

Hi,

now that they are in use for quite some time, what are your findings about it.
    Are they better than metal zippers?

Poslano z mojega SM-J500FN z uporabo Tapatalk

Poslano z mojega SM-J500FN z uporabo Tapatalk

Re: Ti-zip zippers

Hi

you here a lot of good things about them and it looks like they are quit good....

so i had one on my new suit.... first dive fine, second dive zipper was broken and i donīt know why.... need a new zipper now and i am switching back to the metal one..

Tim

RBW Member sddiver is an unknown quantity at this point sddiver's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit, Sport

Inspiration

I've been diving one for just over a year. Love it!

New Member Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza's Avatar
    Inspo Classic, JJ-CCR

Mk15.5, rEvo, Vision, Kiss,

These zips work ! .... but - always that but, you must treat them differently to the metal zips.

They must be lubed regularly and you MUST make sure that they lock in place when you close them. The slider must ride into the very bottom of the zippers teeth and end block or they will leak.

Simple really ... regards Baz

RBW Member Dave0 is an unknown quantity at this point Dave0's Avatar
    MEG

Quote Originally Posted by TimTimer  View Original Post
    Hi

you here a lot of good things about them and it looks like they are quit good....

so i had one on my new suit.... first dive fine, second dive zipper was broken and i donīt know why.... need a new zipper now and i am switching back to the metal one..

Tim
    I been diving Ti-zip zipper for 2 years with no-problems, love it !

+ Reply to Thread