+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Diverite

O2ptima Test Dummy
    JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones's Avatar

Re: Diverite

Quote Originally Posted by jiseson  View Original Post
    I think I have come full circle-my third orbit-in my decision process- being that buying a rbw is not cheap-the minor cost over conveinience factor of the cartridges isn't a negitive that the naysayers are making. most all my dives will be 200-300 ft long island wrecks- dive rites products have worked for me. like the folks there too. think i am going to buy one
    Welcome to the club you won't regret it.

New Member IDS_Bill is an unknown quantity at this point IDS_Bill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JPJones  View Original Post
    Agreed - I finally got mine, got it working, worked out a few bumps and it is working great. Now I just need to dive more - Ah, the glamorous life of owning a dive shop - eh?

Instructor seafox is on a distinguished road seafox is on a distinguished road seafox's Avatar
    TORONTO, CANADA -Have "02ptima" will travel!
    OPTIMA

INSPIRATION CLASSIC

Quote Originally Posted by JPJones  View Original Post
    It's a great piece of gear! You'll never look back :)

Cornel

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Loving mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10