+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prism 2 Training

RBW Member ckrueger is an unknown quantity at this point ckrueger's Avatar
    Prism 2 w/NERD

Prism 2 Training

Just finished my Prism 2 Mod 1 with Oliver at Add Helium. Awesome manchine and awesome training. Outstanding professional staff all around and would highly recommend them for training or to just ask questions if you think you are interested in getting into the rebreather world. Once I got done with the last dive I knew it was the beginning of a new world to explore!!!!

If you are on the fence, get off and do it!

RBW Member sddiver is an unknown quantity at this point sddiver's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit, Sport

Inspiration

Re: Prism 2 Training

Congratulations!

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Nice to hear, congratulations!!!

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member UnixMarine is an unknown quantity at this point UnixMarine's Avatar
    Prism 2

Congrats! I did my training with Oliver as well a while back. You are going to love diving your unit! Just don't get complacent!

Prism 2 w/NERD

Quote Originally Posted by UnixMarine  View Original Post
    Congrats! I did my training with Oliver as well a while back. You are going to love diving your unit! Just don't get complacent!
    I agree that you need to stay focused on these units!! By the end of the training it was all coming together. Doing the B/O on open circuit just reinforced how noisy OC diving is!! Can't wait to start doing my underwater photography on the CCR.

RBW Member agnes is an unknown quantity at this point agnes's Avatar

I just completed my MOD 1 course on the Prism 2 with Larry Babcock. I really love the design and simplicity of the Prism 2. Larry was an absolutely wonderful instructor who is thoroughly versed in the ins and outs of the Prism. He was very patient with students who required a little extra attention, and the course was very detailed and thorough. We exceeded the minimum dive time requirements of the course by more than 120 minutes. I would highly recommend Larry to anyone looking for a great Prism 2 instructor. PHP Training in Chennai | PHP Training in Chennai | Web Designing Training in Chennai

Prism 2 w/NERD

Quote Originally Posted by agnes  View Original Post
    I just completed my MOD 1 course on the Prism 2 with Larry Babcock. I really love the design and simplicity of the Prism 2. Larry was an absolutely wonderful instructor who is thoroughly versed in the ins and outs of the Prism. He was very patient with students who required a little extra attention, and the course was very detailed and thorough. We exceeded the minimum dive time requirements of the course by more than 120 minutes. I would highly recommend Larry to anyone looking for a great Prism 2 instructor. PHP Training in Chennai | PHP Training in Chennai | Web Designing Training in Chennai
    Glad to hear your training went so well. I really like the Prism and the new found world of silent diving!!!!

+ Reply to Thread