+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: rewire and upgrade head inspi classic

RBW Member vpat13 is an unknown quantity at this point vpat13's Avatar
    buddy inspi classic

rewire and upgrade head inspi classic

Hello everyone
    I wish to rewire and upgrade my head inspi classic
    or find an electronic circuit (see photo) and a cable fischer?
    What computer do you recommend?
    thank you
    Attached Images

RBW Member Mike_Eitel is an unknown quantity at this point Mike_Eitel's Avatar
    MeCCRxWi

MeRAY, MeTravox,MeCCRV"x,Inspi

Re: rewire and upgrade head inspi classic

AV1

2x sucessfull implemention.
    Love them.

Mike

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

AV1, with a 2nd AV1 for backup if you can afford it, or a three cell HUD (Shearwater, N@90, or even a Dream if you get stuck).

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

Hi as others before have said I went for the av1 ver2 it was really easy to convert. The people who make the av1 also do a stand alone HUD too. Worth checking out. Or as printed on the circuit board riso is on here and would sent you the files to get your own circuit boards made up then you keep the original electronics and add a third like shearwater/av1/almost anything with 3 cell monitoring
    Regards
    Baz

buddy inspi classic

Good evening
    Thank you for your answers
    when you connect the head of the classic has a computer that
    Driver slélénoide?
    the computer or console?

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

In the case of the latest AV1c (version 2 and up), the handset contains the solenoid controller and two batteries. All that goes in the head is the cells, the solenoid and a junction box like the one you displayed.

Other units may require a battery box in the head (the original AV1c re-used the battery box from the Classic) or strapped to the outside somewhere like the rEvos etc.

The newer Vision controller and any of the Petrel type rigs controllers have the controller sitting in the head or an external circuit box, in a potted PCB. Doesn't lend itself well to transplanting.

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Out of interest, how much is a AV1c?

AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Might have changed in the year and a bit I've had mine, but I remember paying about 900 euro, I think, for a box containing the unit, the HUD, a battery and a protective bag.

It was about the same price as a Petrel EXT (monitoring without the controller).

buddy inspi classic

thank you for answers
    My choice is almost done
    I will definitely upgrade with AV1-F controller
    Attached Images

AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

The latest firmware has some seriously cool gas management features too.

Alternating CC/Bailout TTS reading and an indication (once you've popped your bailout volumes in there) of how much gas you'll have at the end of deco if you bail out now means you can fly dives by the computer with a lot more confidence. The compass is pretty good, and all the usual dive computer / setpoint controller stuff is there too.

I see Alexey's changed HUD design now too: great, this and the piezos failing (he now also has a new source of piezo switches) were the only two bugs I encountered with these units and now all fixed. I never had a problem with the charger, others have. Don't know if he's fixed that too, but if you follow the charger connection sequence you shouldn't have an issue either way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast