+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interspiro Divator FFM for RB

RBW Member Hornet85 is an unknown quantity at this point Hornet85's Avatar
    Dräger Dolphin

Dräger MK25, Viper S10.

Interspiro Divator FFM for RB

Just wanted to show some photos if any one is intrested of the Divator for SCR.
    Attached Images

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: Interspiro Divator FFM for RB

Sorry, but any FFM used with any type of rebreather (CCR or SCR) should be used with a BOV. I have a Divematics BOV with Diveator (AGA) mask and Poseidon XStream second stage if anyone is interested.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member Hornet85 is an unknown quantity at this point Hornet85's Avatar
    Dräger Dolphin

Dräger MK25, Viper S10.

Its made by Interspiro for the IS-MIX, a SCR used down to 100m. I think Interspiro know how to make diving equipment ;)
    The IS-MIX have built in bail-out. so no BOW is needed for use of this mask.
    And if that fails you do like all FFM divers know how to do, take the mask of, and use a 2nd stage.
    Attached Images

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet85  View Original Post
    And if that fails you do like all FFM divers know how to do, take the mask of, and use a 2nd stage.
    After a CO2 hit? Good luck with that.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member P-A is an unknown quantity at this point P-A's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet85  View Original Post
    Its made by Interspiro for the IS-MIX, a SCR used down to 100m. I think Interspiro know how to make diving equipment ;)

Were you serious with the remark about interspiro knowing how to make dive equipment? Last I checked the IS-MIX is far far away from being top of the line equipment.

+ Reply to Thread