+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where can i buy an o2 sensor for the drager oxy gauge in the UK

RBW Member freescubaUK is an unknown quantity at this point freescubaUK's Avatar
    drager dolphin

where can i buy an o2 sensor for the drager oxy gauge in the UK

hi guys,
    ive just started diving with the drager dolphin and must say that i love it.
    ive bought a second hand oxy gauge and need to find a suitable sensor for it can anyone recommend a UK supplier.. ive tried vandograph but they said they don't stock them.
    im also looking for anyone who still services the dolphin as i have a spare 1st stage that needs servicing.
    thanks in advance

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Re: where can i buy an o2 sensor for the drager oxy gauge in the UK

be careful with the oxyguage as they are very prone to leaking . i have developed a way of stopping that from happening . that said i buy mine from scuba geek in ottawa canada check his website .

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Martin at Tecme in Germany has sold me a cell in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned W W Meixner is an unknown quantity at this point W W Meixner's Avatar
    Drager Dolphin

In addition to Steve's e-mail referencing SCUBA GEEK in Ottawa Canada, Mark Derrick at DIVE GEAR EXPRESS in Florida also stocks the PSR-11-15-2D sensor for the Drager Oxygauge. This is an Analytical Industries product re-branded DGX.

Martin at TecMe has a fabulous single cell, P-Port plug-in, O2 monitor assembly, Martin's part number is D0001. the unit has Mark Monroe electronics, has outer magnetic on/off and light switches, uses a common 9V battery and a common PSR-11-39-MD (R22D) sensor. I have one, performs flawlessly! You only have to open the unit when the battery needs to be changed, double "O" ring seals, calibration is done by adjusting a trim-pot with a fine slotted screw-driver. At 350 EURO it's a bargain!

NRC International GMBH in Germany also carries the Drager Oxygauge replacement O2 sensor, as they manufacture their own products they have their own sensor numbering system. NRC's number for the Oxygauge compatible sensor is D-02. NRC also has a UK based operation which should speed up shipping.

Best,

Warren
    Last edited by W W Meixner; 3rd March 2016 at 20:07. Reason: additional info

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Quote Originally Posted by W W Meixner  View Original Post

NRC International GMBH in Germany also carries the Drager Oxygauge replacement O2 sensor, as they manufacture their own products they have their own sensor numbering system. NRC's number for the Oxygauge compatible sensor is D-02. NRC also has a UK based operation which should speed up shipping.

Best,

Warren

Several buddies have gotten sensors frm NRC in the past. Never again since the "made in Germany" sensors that they were using then (maybe still are) are useless, becoming currernt limited, shortly after opening the box. Stick with Martin or narkedat90.

Michael

+ Reply to Thread