+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings from Richmond Virginia area....Optima Rebreather with fills

RBW Member hotelconucc93 is an unknown quantity at this point hotelconucc93's Avatar
    Optima

Greetings from Richmond Virginia area....Optima Rebreather with fills

Greetings!

I finally went to the dark side last year with Mark Fowler as my guide into the Optima world. It made sense since he did my cave work. Love the packable option and the shearwater. I never considered Optima when it had Hammerhead and when they changed I put them on my list and it just became the best option for me. LOVE IT.

Being needy of oxygen fills, I already had a mini LLC set up for professional dive world stuff, so I got a compressor, hyperpure OCA tower, haskel, whips etc. I don't want to take business away from brick and mortars but few around here do HP O2, high PO2 Deco fills to pressure, and helium. I do.

Hit me up in PM if you ever need such services. Also a PSI PCI Inspector.

TTYL

Chet

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

Re: Greetings from Richmond Virginia area....Optima Rebreather with fills

welcome, I used to live in Richmond but now live up the road. There are a few RB divers in Richmond and some of us will be getting together in Cozumel in February if you are interested ?.

RBW Member haaginheimer is an unknown quantity at this point haaginheimer's Avatar
    KISS GEM (modified)

Dolphin, Prism 2, Poseidon

do you regularly do PSI classes if requested?

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

Welcome to RBW and Richmond (though I think you already lived here). Kristi and I are always up for a lake dive. As Fergus said - we are off to Cozumel in Feb. No real diving in Richmond

We setup our own fill station quite awhile ago. Now getting PSI certs....

Shoot me a PM.
    Last edited by Mr_C; 5th January 2016 at 21:41.

RBW Member hotelconucc93 is an unknown quantity at this point hotelconucc93's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by haaginheimer  View Original Post
    do you regularly do PSI classes if requested?
    I am only an inspector, not an instructor for that company. However, I do know if you call Mark or Sherry at PSI they will tell you either what is in your area for training OR help you set up a class. 425 398 4300 is their number.

Chet

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by FergusButler  View Original Post
    welcome, I used to live in Richmond but now live up the road. There are a few RB divers in Richmond and some of us will be getting together in Cozumel in February if you are interested ?.
    Gah! I can't this Feb. I am having an umbilical hernia repaired on the 15th of January so I am out of the water for a month, but will be heading to cave country mid March!

Please shoot me details of your trips. Never know when I am free.

Chet

+ Reply to Thread