+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prism 2 use harness or CLs?

RBW Member michaelpizzio is an unknown quantity at this point michaelpizzio's Avatar

Re: Prism 2 use harness or CLs?

Im a new P2 diver after many years on other units (Inspo and Meg 1.0-2.7)

Pretty happy with everything though I find the hoses a bit thin and long. Has anyone gone with shorter hoses and or different manufacturers hoses? Was considering the 11" hoses used on the Meg.

Mike

RBW Member Anaflavia is an unknown quantity at this point Anaflavia's Avatar
    Prism 2

Thanks for your help. I bought some Velcro straps and rubber bands and bungees. I made some adaptations in the CL's so I can use them together with the harness but without the original straps, to better get in/out of the prism2. I will use the top Velcro strap to hold the CL to the harness and the Y, used another Velcro strap in the bottom of the CL to fix aroun the harness and glued more Velcro in the Bach of the CL to keep it attached to harness. Used a rubber band passing through the waist belt and the D rings in the bottom of the CL's. I use the buttplate to attach my bailout and the D ring of the harness. With those adaptations I took off all the straps from the original configuration. I can know get in/of the machine much easier.
    Attached Images

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Quote Originally Posted by Anaflavia  View Original Post
    Thanks for your help. I bought some Velcro straps and rubber bands and bungees. I made some adaptations in the CL's so I can use them together with the harness but without the original straps, to better get in/out of the prism2. I will use the top Velcro strap to hold the CL to the harness and the Y, used another Velcro strap in the bottom of the CL to fix aroun the harness and glued more Velcro in the Bach of the CL to keep it attached to harness. Used a rubber band passing through the waist belt and the D rings in the bottom of the CL's. I use the buttplate to attach my bailout and the D ring of the harness. With those adaptations I took off all the straps from the original configuration. I can know get in/of the machine much easier.

It looks good! Job well done. I'm glad some of those mods worked out for you. Now all you need is a stand and you'll be rockin' and rollin'.

Cheers - Chris

RBW Member Anaflavia is an unknown quantity at this point Anaflavia's Avatar
    Prism 2

Quote Originally Posted by CGOUGHN  View Original Post
    It looks good! Job well done. I'm glad some of those mods worked out for you. Now all you need is a stand and you'll be rockin' and rollin'.

Cheers - Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2