+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi again

RBW Member OutOfTest is an unknown quantity at this point OutOfTest's Avatar
    None

Hi again

I think this is my third introduction...

But I've finally bought a unit!

Ash, 24, Midlands UK, only really dive in caves and shall be picking up a deep devil decorider in the next week or two.

Few things I want to do to it before I take it anywhere near the water.

It's currently running on two sensors hardwired to a monitor. I want to change this to three sensors and a Fischer cable to a petrel. This is about my limit of home building.

It's running on dil through ADV and O2 through a homebuilt copper piping KISS valve. It's massive and in a sh1tty place. I'm going to try and source a genuine KISS valve for this.

And finally, need to sort out and fix a first stage up to do what I need it to as the gent has kept his.

So it'll be a while before it gets near the water, but I'm closer now than my last two intros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Hi again

Sounds great. Have fun diving your new unit.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread