+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hammerhead for Inspiration Classic advice please

RBW Member sahara61 is an unknown quantity at this point sahara61's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Draegar Dolphin

Hammerhead for Inspiration Classic advice please

Looking for some advice. I have an old Hammerhead from my Inspiration Classic with acrylic handsets that I wish to sell, I have no idea what it may be worth and would appreciate some feedback. Anyone sold one/seen one for sale? Trying to get a benchmark price.
    The handsets are Revision A and have been running.
    The head itself is in VGC and has fitted as extra a DIVA and the 4th cell cable to connect with a VR3/HS-Explorer Computer.
    Would really appreciate some help.

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

Re: Hammerhead for Inspiration Classic advice please

A rev A hammerhead will be worth whatever you can get someone to pay for it.
    Genuine Inspo Heads seem to fluctuate in price and seem to be only worth £200 at times, I've not seen a rev A hammerhead for sale so good luck with it.
    Simon A

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

I bought a HH rev C lid (with the aluminium cases though) a while ago and I paid 650 EUR for it and I felt it was a great price, I would have definitely paid more than that..

These lids are not sold very frequently (well one would guess there is a reason, bc why would you wanna sell it) and there is definitely some interest..

I guess if I were you I'd start with 1000 pound and see where this takes you..
    or just solicit offers for it..

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

For acrylic Rev A, you might get more as a tax write off by donating it to a museum than you would by selling it.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

The value in what you have is the "head" itself.... They are pretty easy to work with. If someone wanted to do something different with it they would have to remove the potting on the wiring but that's not a big deal.

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    The value in what you have is the "head" itself.... They are pretty easy to work with. If someone wanted to do something different with it they would have to remove the potting on the wiring but that's not a big deal.
    It's actually very surprising (and satisfying) that there are still so many of these sets out there being used. We've seen sets come in here that have hundreds of hours on the BS-O-Meter.

Also: Every HH made to date is able to be upgraded to the latest version from JMI - something that isn't an industry norm, as many can attest.

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.

RBW Member sahara61 is an unknown quantity at this point sahara61's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Draegar Dolphin

Thanks guys for all the advice. After all of my struggling a friend has taken it!!
    and yes Kevin a great bit of kit that has stood the test of time.