+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Molnar Janos cave at Budapest reopens

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Molnar Janos cave at Budapest reopens

Ladies and Gents,

Some of you have been asking me for a few years (yeah it's been more than 4 since it has closed) to let you know when the cave is open again. Now it is and available for all cave divers. please see video link below:

https://www.facebook.com/75069889162...6634809033781/

Very Respectfully

Roland

ps: I'm not affiliated with the people/organization running the cave/site. I just love diving there.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Molnar Janos cave at Budapest reopens

Nice video!!!

Thanks for posting.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Just add ice & water plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma's Avatar
    O2 Apocalypse

DIY, Inspiration Classic

Re: Molnar Janos cave at Budapest reopens

Cool. I took my full cave training there in 2004. Nice cave.

+ Reply to Thread