35 89.74%
  • I wouldn't do it either.

2 5.13%
  • DON'T DO IT! IT'LL BLOW!!

2 5.13%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How Anal am I Being?

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Re: How Anal am I Being?

It can be done..
    But be very very very cautious doing so..

Better yet, send the two kegs to Germany, I will take care of the mixing process for you and send you the used sorb back ;)

Seriously, what is the concern here exactly?

You think you might pass the 2017 expiration deadline ?
    If you are really worried about mixing the two, you might want to be even more worried about the time lapsed between opening the kegs.. (and I mean that seriously

And there is no offence meant whatsoever, but if you do not understand enough how the sorb works and why it does what it does, you might be better of mentally (while using the sorb) to be as strict as possible in using sorb..

Ease of mind while on a breather is priceless..
    Last edited by Nitrogenius; 9th December 2015 at 18:40.

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Re: How Anal am I Being?

I guess I should look at the dates on my sorb, I had no idea that it expires.

I have had those jugs at least four years now.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2