+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RBW and now time to move on....

Havin Fun Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C's Avatar
    rEvo III micro RMS

rEvo III mini, Optima

RBW and now time to move on....

Almost 3 years ago, Eric and I ventured into a partnership with Peter on RebreatherWorld. It's now time for Eric and I to move on to other things (one of which hopefully being more diving). Effective Friday Nov 27, 2015 Peter Sotis is the sole owner of RebreatherWorld.

It's been a pleasure being part of RBW and supporting the diving community through this forum. This has been a learning experience that I've enjoyed. I've had the opportunity of meeting and connecting with our great sponsors, figuring out all the administrative configuration of the site, determining our rules for moderating posts, actually moderating the site, establishing a business partnership with someone, etc. (just to name a few)

Thanks to everyone for the support and input over the last few years. I look forward to continuing to contribute to the site and hopefully meeting more of you on diving adventures!
    Kristi Cunningham

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Re: RBW and now time to move on....

Good luck, God Bless and thanks.

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Good luck, God Bless and thanks.

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

Thank you for all your hard work and best of luck to you

RBW Member chrisdive is an unknown quantity at this point chrisdive's Avatar
    Revo III

Thumbs up Re: RBW and now time to move on....

See you out diving!

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Good luck to you and Mr. C.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Good luck to you and Eric.
    So who will be in charge now..only Pete....
    Last edited by trimix1965; 30th November 2015 at 07:57.

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Good luck and we'll hopefully see you guys out diving!

Thanks for helping put up this forum.

Cheers - Chris

+ Reply to Thread