+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advanced trimix female rEvo diver & photographer looking to dive in EU next few weeks

RBW Member allyoctopus is an unknown quantity at this point allyoctopus's Avatar
    rEvo

Advanced trimix female rEvo diver & photographer looking to dive in EU next few weeks

Is anyone diving the ocean anywhere around a coast the next few weeks? Conditions are bad around the UK and my Swedish buddies are all busy. I'm happy to hop on a flight for a few hours (I'm based in London). I have 27 November to 3 December free and would like to photograph life in the sea in this time. I don't mind if its shallower dives if there is a good amount of life to photograph and I'm happy to do 80m provided its not below 10*C. I have around 400 hours on the unit and 50+ dives from 60-120m. If you'd like to see my work it is here: www.allymcdowell.com . I'd also consider inland lakes provided there is a lot of life but I'm not sure that is the case at this time of the year! Thanks for your help :)

Cheers,
    Ally

RBW Member Vanny is an unknown quantity at this point Vanny's Avatar
    Inspo vision

Re: Advanced trimix female rEvo diver & photographer looking to dive in EU next few w

Hiya.. Stoney cove cray fish ?

RBW Member Ballester is an unknown quantity at this point Ballester's Avatar
    MEG CCR

Megalodon, Sentinel Expedition

Re: Advanced trimix female rEvo diver & photographer looking to dive in EU next few w

Hi,

A 2 and half hour flight from Luton to Lisbon with Easyjet (60 quid). Rent a car and drive south 20 miles to Sesimbra. Lots of diving centers there I recommend Anthia Diving center - www.anthiadivingcenter.com - You will have clear waters, lots of fish and photographers to join you. On top of that great food, and great hospitality.

If you want to go in February I will be there and you can join us in a dive trip over the country.

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Very nice photos!

RBW Member josepherely is an unknown quantity at this point josepherely's Avatar
    Meg Apecs 2.7

Inspo Classic Vision, Evolutio

Red Sea...

RBW Member NanouTekkie is an unknown quantity at this point NanouTekkie's Avatar
    ISC Megalodon

Red face Re: Advanced trimix female rEvo diver & photographer looking to dive in EU next few w

Hi Ally,
    You can join us in South of France...
    We are a little group of CCR Trimix diving every weekend, and one of us can dive everyday...
    You are very welcome.... So that I will not be the only girl in the group
    Last edited by NanouTekkie; 20th November 2015 at 15:31.

+ Reply to Thread