+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poseidon 7 in Edinburgh

RBW Member MatV is a jewel in the rough MatV is a jewel in the rough MatV is a jewel in the rough MatV is a jewel in the rough MatV is a jewel in the rough MatV is a jewel in the rough MatV is a jewel in the rough MatV's Avatar

Poseidon 7 in Edinburgh

Hi, I was contacted by mail by someone in Edinborough, wonder how he has known that I had responded in private to a selling offer in Hamburg. Said he had moved to Scotland, but would deliver to Germany. However, the name was different. Not that I am being over susppicious, but I like to have an advanced level of information and trust beforehand.

Mat

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

Re: Poseidon 7 in Edinburgh

Well, be aware. Not saying that it is a scam, ask for the serial number of the unit and how he propose to ship it. Name? you can pm me if you don't want to post it.

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Re: Poseidon 7 in Edinburgh

Contact Gordon at GM Diving . He is based in Edinburgh & is a BSAC instructor etc . He has been around for years so will know most if not all the diving people in & around Edinburgh & may even be able to "visit" the seller to verify the unit for you .
    HTH
    Colin

+ Reply to Thread