+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: alaskan ccr...

RBW Member drz is an unknown quantity at this point drz's Avatar
    O2ptima

Re: alaskan ccr...

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakdiver  View Original Post
    Curt,
    I did my training with Mel Clark and Jason Fisch. Both are awesome instructor trainers! Keep in touch if you are headed our way, we look forward to diving with you.
    been diving w Mel myself & on one flight back from FL (just after finishing my trimix cave training, still on o/c then) i sat next to her on the MCO-SEA flight and said "I have a couple of CCR questions, but I DO NOT want a 6-hour sales pitch!" Too funny, she's a great gal & I was at the caves end of September and saw her, but didn't get the chance to say "Howdy"

i will certainly look you up and fly the unit down there next time i have a work trip there! up here in Squarebanks there are no O2 fills, so i ended up leasing a K bottle from Air Liquide and have a fill station in my garage now... not optimal, but better than not diving at all when i'm here -- love the lakes in summer!

take care,
    -curt

RBW Member kodiakdiver is an unknown quantity at this point kodiakdiver's Avatar
    rEvo II mccr, rEvo III ti RMS

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline  View Original Post
    Hello Verlin

Maybe you could bring Sim back to the waters too.

Cheers

Send from P5
    That would be nice, but he's too busy playing "Commercial Diver"

RBW Member sparent is an unknown quantity at this point sparent's Avatar
    Revo

Cool Re: alaskan ccr...

I would love to come home and get back in the water. I would even love to dive poor deprived Jackie, I miss diving my ccr . I hoping for xmas if things work out.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Hahaha... Welcome back, Sim!! I'm surprised that you still keep that cover.

Show us some pics when you do get in the water. Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by sparent  View Original Post
    I would love to come home and get back in the water. I would even love to dive poor deprived Jackie, I miss diving my ccr . I hoping for xmas if things work out.

RBW Member sparent is an unknown quantity at this point sparent's Avatar
    Revo

Thanks :). Why wouldn't I keep that cover? I love it. Im hoping to get back in the water soon. I need to clean Jackie up and probably should replace all the O2 cells but Im hoping to get her back in tip top shape shortly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2