+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Poseidon M28 Computer for mkVI/Se7en

RBW Member SigiSolo has a little shameless behaviour in the past SigiSolo's Avatar
    Poseidon SE7EN

Re: Poseidon M28 Computer for mkVI/Se7en

Quote Originally Posted by missionmtb  View Original Post
    This is assuming you have the "DEEP" battery yes?

Also, will it have a depth alarm past 100m? I've seen red flashing lights in the Pyle videos, I assume it will be a similar alarm to the low dil/O2 warnings with vibrations at long intervals and blinking LEDs.
    At the moment the deepest limit you can adjust is 125m.
    And i know at least till to 105m the SE7EN/DEEP Battery does NOT warn or blink...

And i think it a good idea by Poseidon to construct a dive computer for CC and OC! And the same computer you can use as a backup computer with an additional cell with the SE7EN/MK6. And the same computer you can use as a display for the SE7EN!

By
    SigiSolo

Any idea if the computer will allow manual adjustment of set points under water?

There is info on the detail functions of the computer.

If the main functions are GPS coordinates and big screen, then......

RBW Member tbone1004 is an unknown quantity at this point tbone1004's Avatar
    Greenville, South Carolina, United States

setpoint and up to 8 gas changes while diving are the biggest improvement, and yes it can do that out the box

Muddiver Muddiver is an unknown quantity at this point Muddiver's Avatar
    Poseidon Cis Lunar 7

It seems that the M48 was designed to accommodate their new solid state oxygen sensor. The standard programming of the Se7en (and problems the VI) is for the standard analog oxygen sensors we are all accustomed to. The solid state sensor is digital and the computers in their units can use it, yet. I'm trying to figure out what use a solid state sensor as a third sensor is, when you still have two conventional sensors that will eventually die on you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RBW Member tbone1004 is an unknown quantity at this point tbone1004's Avatar
    Greenville, South Carolina, United States

because it is the easiest way to implement the technology without directly being able to impact the known function of the rebreather, or require the heads to be sent in for upgrade. You put it in the 3rd cell holder and you can now monitor the PO2 from the third cell holder, and the unit will still run on the standard galvanic cells for the time being and at some point in the future, you will be able to have the head upgraded to accommodate the new cells.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3