+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new member

RBW Member mbesedic is an unknown quantity at this point mbesedic's Avatar
    Poseidon MK6

none

Hello all fellow divers. My name is Miha and I come from Slovenia. I am new to this site and also new to rebreather diving. I have poseidon mark 6, which i think is good for start and A BIT advanced users. What you think?

have a nice day

RBW Member DeathBoxDiving is an unknown quantity at this point DeathBoxDiving's Avatar
    FrankenTitan

Re: new member

Welcome to the dark side of diving and the boards. As most everyone here would say, you will most likely own more than one rebreather throughout your silent diving career. If the Poseidon VI suits your current diving enjoy all of its benefits and be mindful of its limitations whatever there may be.

RBW Member NORTHEAST is an unknown quantity at this point NORTHEAST's Avatar
    MEG 2.7

Quote Originally Posted by mbesedic  View Original Post
    Hello all fellow divers. My name is Miha and I come from Slovenia. I am new to this site and also new to rebreather diving. I have poseidon mark 6, which i think is good for start and A BIT advanced users. What you think?

have a nice day

Is the mark 6 a 60 meter unit? If so what limits it? I am also new to rebreathers as I have have just bought my Meg 2.7

RBW Member Vanny is an unknown quantity at this point Vanny's Avatar
    Inspo vision

Hello. Don't know anything poseidons , sorry!

Stopped for a couple of nights in Slovenia on our way to croatia this summer. Whereabouts do you get to dive ? We used a campsite by lake bled for a couple of nights and there was some guys going diving. Is lake bled interesting ?

Enjoy the diving.

Poseidon MK6

none

Quote Originally Posted by NORTHEAST  View Original Post
    Is the mark 6 a 60 meter unit? If so what limits it? I am also new to rebreathers as I have have just bought my Meg 2.7

Yes, its refurbished one so its opened to 60m, but I have battery for 40m non deco, becouse I am still a beginer. when i complete 60m or i think is called deco procedures 60m in TDi training I am not so sure, then I can buy 60m battery.

Poseidon MK6

none

Quote Originally Posted by Vanny  View Original Post
    Hello. Don't know anything poseidons , sorry!

Stopped for a couple of nights in Slovenia on our way to croatia this summer. Whereabouts do you get to dive ? We used a campsite by lake bled for a couple of nights and there was some guys going diving. Is lake bled interesting ?

Enjoy the diving.
    Lake Bled is not so fine for diving, well we all dive in it , but its nearest water to test new things, but you must be lucky for visiability, it usually get like 3-4m only... you can find some bombs from WW2 there and some other thing, if you are lucky... I also dive in Croatia alot. Specialy around island Krk.

Where were you in Croatia ?

+ Reply to Thread