+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: Oxy-gauge parts

RBW Member blibecap is an unknown quantity at this point blibecap's Avatar

Wanted: Oxy-gauge parts

I am also looking for a good parts of a drager oxyguage. I need the end that goes in the bag and a good display lcd as one of mine has gone dark.

Bill

RBW Member blibecap is an unknown quantity at this point blibecap's Avatar

Re: Wanted: Oxy-gauge parts

I don't need a functional gauge, I have one, I need parts for the two that are broke.

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

need oxy gauge anybody can you help me? I need the sensor housing as long as the pins work ....steve

RBW Member aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson's Avatar
    Boris, Sentinel

Dolphin

I have a number of parts for the Dolphin beside the oxy-gauge and a Oxy2 with the AladinAirZO2 Let me know if someone is interested

Andy

+ Reply to Thread