+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 D?

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Halo 3 D?

Interested to hear opinions for the Halo 3 D undersuit From people who use them. Any regrets? Comments?

Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member Mike Ferguson will become famous soon enough Mike Ferguson will become famous soon enough Mike Ferguson will become famous soon enough Mike Ferguson will become famous soon enough Mike Ferguson's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit & bits

inspo classic

Re: Halo 3 D?

pro's
    nice and warm.
    easy to get into.

con's
    buoyant so you may need to add lead depending on what you use now.
    bit more restrictive than say the whites fusion undersuit

I use the fusion in the 'summer' when the water is 10C - 14C and the halo 3d in winter when the water is 4 - 10C

RBW Member Mike_Eitel is an unknown quantity at this point Mike_Eitel's Avatar
    MeCCRxWi

MeRAY, MeTravox,MeCCRV"x,Inspi

hi Mike
    I have a fusion and just wonder to buy halo.

What is the diffetence in led.

Mike

RBW Member manni-yunk is an unknown quantity at this point manni-yunk's Avatar

Weezle

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Thanks all. I just hate to use the otter brittanic 200 inside, although it's fine for keeping warm. !

RBW Member Chris_H is an unknown quantity at this point Chris_H's Avatar
    KISS Classic

I have Halo 3D and is is nice, but I needed to add Xerotherm under it to make it warm. Typically diving in the Great Lakes with temps in the 40-45F range.

Meggy Meg...

Do I need to open a new topic on which would be the best undersuit now?

RBW Member dunny is an unknown quantity at this point dunny's Avatar
    JJ

Also have the Halo 3D it is warm (I had an otter 200 Tech before) but I definitely had to add some lead to my belt. It is stretchy so you do get an increase in freedom of movement in my opinion.

Phil

Meggy Meg...

Phil you mean added more weight than before? Otter 200 Vs Halo 3d = more lead?????

RBW Member Marbry is an unknown quantity at this point Marbry's Avatar
    Revo

I have one I'm going to sell if you're interested. It was just way more than I needed.

I had to add some weight, it definitely keeps it from crushing all the way down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast