+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wisdom from the Tao of Underwater Survival

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Cool Wisdom from the Tao of Underwater Survival

In preparation for possibly taking an IANTD technical course I purchased the (big, fat, heavy) required "Exploration and Mixed Gas Diving Encyclopedia". I have a few initial questions:

Should Butchers Broom be combined with Pine Bark extract on an herbal regimen?
    Is "focused mind" or "empty mind" the preferred form of meditation?
    If it can turn aside a sword can I learn to use my "Chi" to turn the valves that I otherwise can't reach without dislocating my shoulder?

I have no questions on the technical portion which is well explained (especially by Joe Dituri in his chapters but they were probably written before he went rogue and grew out his hair)

Just asking

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Re: Wisdom from the Tao of Underwater Survival

Quote Originally Posted by tcascione  View Original Post
    In preparation for possibly taking an IANTD technical course I purchased the (big, fat, heavy) required "Exploration and Mixed Gas Diving Encyclopedia". I have a few initial questions:

If it can turn aside a sword can I learn to use my "Chi" to turn the valves that I otherwise can't reach without dislocating my shoulder?

I have no questions on the technical portion which is well explained (especially by Joe Dituri in his chapters but they were probably written before he went rogue and grew out his hair)

Just asking

LOL - but both forms "focused" and "empty" are excellent for meditation. The preference lies with you.

RBW Member oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya's Avatar
    Meg Apecs

KISS Classic

Re: Wisdom from the Tao of Underwater Survival

No. If you feel tempted use horny goat weed or slippery elm.

Focused mind for cave and saltwater wreck.
    Empty mind for freshwater wreck or ice.

You can't use your chi to reach those valves. But you can use your sword. Or (at the advanced level) a set of nunchucks.

+ Reply to Thread