+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Andy from Scotland

RBW Member biscuitfuelled is an unknown quantity at this point biscuitfuelled's Avatar

Andy from Scotland

Hi everyone,

I'm Andy, based in Glasgow, Scotland and I've been diving OC for about 4 years now. I'm going to be buying a JJ and doing the training course next spring. I'm really looking forward to getting started on CCR diving since I've been wanting to make the crossover for quite a while now. Hope to meet some of you if you're close by.

Thanks

Andy

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Re: Andy from Scotland

Welcome to the dark side. Enjoy your course!

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Andy,

Nice to meet you on RBW.

Best regards,
    Chett
    Chett. L

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Welcome And have fun !
    Greetings,
    David

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd

+ Reply to Thread