+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Go Pro hero 2 150m housing

RBW Member ztirfritz is an unknown quantity at this point ztirfritz's Avatar
    ISC Megalodon

Go Pro hero 2 150m housing

anyone got one of these lying around?

Thank you

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Re: Go Pro hero 2 150m housing

I have something that may be of interest to you. I bought it when I had a go pro 2 but never used it. Now I have a 3 model but it won't fit, so it's hanging there. It supposed to do 200 meters...

Spyros,
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Spyros,
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Holy Crap! Those aren't cheap... costs as much as the camera. Guess if I was diving in the Mariana Trench that would be a good product.

What ever happened to decently priced gear? It seems there needs to be a reality check on price and consumer demand?

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

The consumer demand seems to be there.
    We can hardly keep the housings in stock.

And they are 10% off right now with coupon code Xmas

RBW Member AdrianSmith is an unknown quantity at this point AdrianSmith's Avatar
    Hollis Prism2

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    What ever happened to decently priced gear? It seems there needs to be a reality check on price and consumer demand?
    I own one of the GG 150m GoPro cases. It *is* decently priced gear. Worth every penny. If you think it's overpriced you're welcome to try and take your factory GoPro case to 150m and see how it fares.

-Adrian

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianSmith  View Original Post
    I own one of the GG 150m GoPro cases. It *is* decently priced gear. Worth every penny. If you think it's overpriced you're welcome to try and take your factory GoPro case to 150m and see how it fares.

-Adrian
    Made one on a CNC for less than $50. It's been below 300FT and works great. There are other commercially available options out there for deep depths far below this pricing, the interweb is your freind.

Supporting Member nicklinux is an unknown quantity at this point nicklinux's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Darwin mCCR, MK15, Hobo, Flex

Made one on a CNC for less than $50. It's been below 300FT and works great. There are other commercially available options out there for deep depths far below this pricing, the interweb is your freind.
    Can you share CAD drawings of your housing ? :)

Sent from my MK15 electronics pod.

RBW Member AdrianSmith is an unknown quantity at this point AdrianSmith's Avatar
    Hollis Prism2

Great! I'll just run out and buy a CNC machine so that I can mill a case for $50. *THAT'LL* save me a BUNDLE!

Oh wait...

Nice logic my friend. Not all of us have access to a CNC.

-Adrian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast