+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB: IANTD mod 2 and 3 workbooks

Erwin sunfish is an unknown quantity at this point sunfish's Avatar
    rEvoIII Hybrid rMS

WTB: IANTD mod 2 and 3 workbooks

Hi,

I've planned my IANTD mod 2 and 3 training abroad later this year. Now I want to prepare by buying the workbooks in English, preferrably sourced from Europe, UK included.

Any ideas where to buy?

Thank you!

New Member Tech alex is an unknown quantity at this point Tech alex's Avatar
    Ouroborus

Mk15, Poseidon Mk 6 60m

Re: WTB: IANTD mod 2 and 3 workbooks

I'll pressume you got this sorted as the post is 6 months old. But for the sake of someone else asking this question.
    IANTD (uk) is based at vobster quay, radstock, U.K. I believe it would be Tim Clements that is the Person best to speak to. (Hope I have that correct Tim)

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Re: WTB: IANTD mod 2 and 3 workbooks

Quote Originally Posted by Tech alex  View Original Post
    I'll pressume you got this sorted as the post is 6 months old. But for the sake of someone else asking this question.
    IANTD (uk) is based at vobster quay, radstock, U.K. I believe it would be Tim Clements that is the Person best to speak to. (Hope I have that correct Tim)

IANTD MANAGEMENT LIMITED

iantd uk went some back

+ Reply to Thread