+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kyle from Texas

RBW Member kylenance is an unknown quantity at this point kylenance's Avatar
    Hollis Explorer

Kyle from Texas

Good Afternoon Everyone,

My name is Kyle as my username suggests, I'm from Texas but am currently stationed out at Camp Pendleton doing dives as often as I can in Southern California. I'll be headed back to Texas in December. I just got my PADI Advanced Rebreather certification on the Hollis Explorer. I feel like I just can't go back to open circuit after diving on the rebreather. I am interested in the Hollis Prism as well and am hoping to eventually get trained up on the unit and purchase it.

I am actually a relatively new diver with my first dive actually being in June of this year. I came across the Explorer and just couldn't help my self and had to give it a shot. I feel like I am just completely stuck on rebreathers now.

I've used the forum for some questions I have had and all of y'all are a bunch of help. Thank you all and take care. I'm glad to join you.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Kyle from Texas

Hi Kyle,

Nice to meet you on RBW.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Hollis Explorer

Nice to meet you, glad to be here.

RBW Member Seya is an unknown quantity at this point Seya's Avatar

You should dive a few units before buying. Try a JJ meg and revo also

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Welcome Kyle.

The Prism2 is a great unit to dive. The Explorer is a fun machine, but the Prism2 is something entirely different. Good luck with your move and training.

Take it easy,

Chris

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Welcome to RBW, Kyle.

You should try dive these few units.. (JJ, Meg, Prism2 or even a rEvo), and take note on the time to pack the scrubber among these units, and the scrubber efficiency, before settling for it.

Cheers
    Last edited by Jacqueline; 19th October 2015 at 14:23.

Hollis Explorer

Thanks for all the responses. I have been very interested in the Prism 2. I am hoping to be able to do the training for it sooner than later.

RBW Member DeathBoxDiving is an unknown quantity at this point DeathBoxDiving's Avatar
    FrankenTitan

Welcome to the boards and the dark side of diving, Kyle.

RBW Member H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2 Instructor

Hollis Explorer Inst Trainer

Welcome to RB diving, if you ever get a chance to jump on a flight to MacDill AFB in Tampa, Give me a shout. I have several Explorers and P2's sitting around here just waiting to get wet-Eric

RBW Member NORTHEAST is an unknown quantity at this point NORTHEAST's Avatar
    MEG 2.7

Welcome on board Kyle!

+ Reply to Thread