+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Stephanie from Germany

RBW Member jdailey777 is an unknown quantity at this point jdailey777's Avatar
    Revo, Sport & classic kiss

Re: Stephanie from Germany

Enjoy your decision you will not regret it =]

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie  View Original Post
    Update

Yesterday I finally had the chance to dive a rEvo III micro in the lake Constance.

That was a great experience and I enjoyed every minute of the 1 hour dive. I received a lot of information prior to the dive from the instructor and then in the water it was completely different from the well-known OC diving, but it was simply great.

I "fear" that I have made up my mind and that a rEvo will move into my home.
    It's like printed on Martin's t-shirts (tecme) : No DIR...NO FEAR !

Enjoy it, good decision .

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd

RBW Member Madmark555 is an unknown quantity at this point Madmark555's Avatar
    rEvo micro expedition

Update

I "fear" that I have made up my mind and that a rEvo will move into my home.
    Congratulations. Excellent choice !!!

I bought mine in August and i am so happy with it, i've already done 50 hours (for a guy living 780km away from the dive sites, it's not bad).

... and i want more, already planning Mod2.

A investment i dont regret one minute. I cant wait to get back in the water.

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Congratulations!

You should come dive with us in Berlin! Or, we can dive somewhere else of course!

Viele Gruße,

Chris

RBW Member Stephanie is an unknown quantity at this point Stephanie's Avatar
    none

Thanks for all your comments regarding this matter. I can't wait to get my unit, unfortunately it takes quite a while until I can take the first course, but I hope that everything will be finished in March.

Perhaps we will meet somewhere in the future.

All the best to you.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Awesome, Stephanie...

Thanks for all your comments regarding this matter. I can't wait to get my unit, unfortunately it takes quite a while until I can take the first course, but I hope that everything will be finished in March.

Perhaps we will meet somewhere in the future.

All the best to you.

RBW Member Stephanie is an unknown quantity at this point Stephanie's Avatar
    none

Re: Stephanie from Germany - waiting for my rEvo

Hello everybody,
    Waiting is quite hard. In abt. 4 weeks I can pick up my rEvo personally at the fair Boot in Düsseldorf, but time passes by quite slowly. The course will take place in February so I hope that I will have enough time and exercise after several months so that I can take up the next course for Normoxic Trimix.

I wish all of you a happy new year as well as safe and healthy dives in 2016.

Stephanie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4