+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking to live long...

Thinker n Tinkerer Sparedone is an unknown quantity at this point Sparedone's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz

Bp240/bmr500, BG174

Looking to live long...

Young guy here, handy and hungry. Few hundred open circuit dives so far.... Looking to lose the bubbles for film work and have a new excuse to tinker.

Homebuild is my background to everything in life, but I'd rather stay alive for a few years as I'm learning the dark arts.

Mainly a lurker, but here's a thanks to you farts and gems (interchangeable I'm afraid) for an online knowledge bank and a little comedy.

Regards and happy bubbles,
    Cameron

RBW Member andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp's Avatar

Angry Re: Looking to live long...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparedone  View Original Post
    Regards and happy bubbles....

anticlímax ending...

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Re: Looking to live long...

When I have bubbels then something is wrong , unless it's in a glass of champagne . Welcome and have fun

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd

RBW Member dspe is an unknown quantity at this point dspe's Avatar

I did some home building thinking this wont cost much after a lot of time and a very Nice finished projet i worked out i could have easly got à Nice second hand jj RB are expensive and thats a fact ,though i dont regret à penny and i still buy more

Thinker n Tinkerer Sparedone is an unknown quantity at this point Sparedone's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz

Bp240/bmr500, BG174

Dive a rebreather they said, it will be fun they said....DSC_2477-02.jpg

P.s. To the politically correct among us.... no those aren't hose clamps and the crusted remains of ducktape. And yes I am not younger than the mask design.
    Last edited by Sparedone; 16th June 2016 at 23:39.

+ Reply to Thread