+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trip planning..

RBW Member marko1709 will become famous soon enough marko1709 will become famous soon enough marko1709 will become famous soon enough marko1709's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Trip planning..

Hi there..

Do anybody have some recommendation on a Tek & Rebreather friendly base Asia bound? Also CCR friendly liveaboards would be an good suggestion.
    Asia as destination is not yet cut in rock so do welcome any recommendation on places to visit that time a year..

Cheers

Marko

RBW Member kaj crucq is an unknown quantity at this point kaj crucq's Avatar
    JJ-ccr

Re: Trip planning..

I was in Bunaken a couple of years ago, where a resort just started with tek and rebreather diving. Called two fish divers. compared to other rebreather resorts and liveaboards it's for a very friendly price.

Munda on the solomon islands provides first class diving with loads of wrecks and big fishes. there used to be a tek dive centre overthere, called dive Munda. but i'm not sure if it's still operational. what i'm sure about is that solomon islands is very expensive,

RBW Member Gl1tchie is an unknown quantity at this point Gl1tchie's Avatar
    JJ

Hi Marko,
    I have been to a few different spots in South East Asia that I could suggest but not sure if they will be where you are looking at going to.

Can yo be more specific on your intended destination?

Dan

RBW Member marko1709 will become famous soon enough marko1709 will become famous soon enough marko1709 will become famous soon enough marko1709's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Hi Dan

As mentioned it's not yet cut in rocks.

But as I want to travel quite soon and without a buddy and on my own I am looking on a base with a little traffic and ongoing CCR operations.

Cheers

Marko

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member Mike_Eitel is an unknown quantity at this point Mike_Eitel's Avatar
    MeCCRxWi

MeRAY, MeTravox,MeCCRV"x,Inspi

Hi Marco

Bali, Villa Alba.

Mike

RBW Member Gl1tchie is an unknown quantity at this point Gl1tchie's Avatar
    JJ

+1 Villa Alba in Tulamben, Bali.

Marc Crane Tekdeep Asia, Amed, Bali (Contactable on facebook or marc@tekdeep.com)

There is also Ocean Sun Resort/The tec room in Tulamben.

Blue Marlin Dive - Gili Trawangan

Phuket has a few places that support tech I believe.

Singapore has a few places.

Evolution dive - Malapascua, Phillipines

Truk Stop - Truk Lagoon

I am heading to Bunaken/Lembeh to dive with Two Fish Divers later this month, I am not sure if they can support rebreathers but my partner and I will be diving twin sets, I can let you know how that goes when we get back.

All the best,
    Dan
    Last edited by Gl1tchie; 8th October 2015 at 09:56.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

We (4 of us) have stayed with Two Fish Divers for the last 4 days now, with our rEvos. TFD do support CCR divings. They have sorb, O2 and He supplies. Just need to get in touch with their Tech manager, Dom for arrangement. Cheers

Send from P5

Hi

i am on Malapascua at Evolution Diving from November the 13th until the 27th.... and am taking my breather with me to do some nice dives there. Matt form Evolution supports you with sorb, tanks, O2, He and anything else you Need...

Regards Tim

RBW Member GrimSleeper is an unknown quantity at this point GrimSleeper's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Quote Originally Posted by kaj crucq  View Original Post
    I was in Bunaken a couple of years ago, where a resort just started with tek and rebreather diving. Called two fish divers. compared to other rebreather resorts and liveaboards it's for a very friendly price.

Munda on the solomon islands provides first class diving with loads of wrecks and big fishes. there used to be a tek dive centre overthere, called dive Munda. but i'm not sure if it's still operational. what i'm sure about is that solomon islands is very expensive,
    Although there's still first class diving in Munda, the former owners (that would be me and the missus) left in January. The current owners aren't currently supporting tech/'breather diving, so far as I know. Neil Yates at Tulagi Dive in Honiara does support CCR diving on the Iron Bottom Sound wrecks, though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RBW Member aford is an unknown quantity at this point aford's Avatar
    APD Inspo Vision

Re: Trip planning,

Quote Originally Posted by marko1709  View Original Post
    Hi there..

Do anybody have some recommendation on a Tek & Rebreather friendly base Asia bound? Also CCR friendly liveaboards would be an good suggestion.
    Asia as destination is not yet cut in rock so do welcome any recommendation on places to visit that time a year..

Cheers

Marko
    Marko, just seen this post and if you have not yet organised anything allow me to introduce Villa Alba as a possible venue for your CCR diving in Asia. We have possibly the best CCR set up here in Bali with our own two Bauer compressors,4 boosters, 0xygen, helium and argon plus our air bank on site with 17 sets of 2 and 3 liter cylinders in Steel, aluminium and carbon composite, ,(plus two M26 O2 adapters) 12 rigged S40 and 12 rigged S80 alu plus some steel, 10 stage regs. tons of sorb, (Intersorb and Sofnolime) plus pre packs for the Poseidon. This is all in addition to our 180 S80 alu cylinders, 6 set of manifolded twins, wings sidemounts etc etc and our 30 sets of OC rental gear.
    Two pools both 3m deep at one end and resort accommodation that is perfect for the non diver as well with spa, restaurant,two bars, pool table etc and with prices from $40 per night in the annexe and $80 ,$100 to $120 in the main resort we are hard to beat on prices.
    We do have our own CCR dive guide ( to 40m)and soon we will be joined by one of the top CCR instructors joining us at the end of April so for this trip or even the next one check us out and you will not be disappointed. Look us up on Tripadvisor and see some of the reviews that we have from some previous guests.
    Alex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast