+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Golem Shrimp Valves

RBW Member Ballester is an unknown quantity at this point Ballester's Avatar
    MEG CCR

Megalodon, Sentinel Expedition

Golem Shrimp Valves

Just letting this here because lots of people struggle to find them in an alternative source.

http://www.dragersafetyusa.com/p-328...-4-t52114.aspx

Thats 1/4 of the price!!!

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: Golem Shrimp Valves

I ordered and then received an email that they were no longer available.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member aaen will become famous soon enough aaen will become famous soon enough aaen will become famous soon enough aaen will become famous soon enough aaen's Avatar
    Copis MEG

rEvo

I use the JJ mushroom valves in the shrimp this way I don't get the annoying honking with the golem gear ones. The shrimp. I'm going to try the revo ones next as there suppose to be work really well.

They are all made for drager dsv's.

Regards

Steve

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Steve, someone said the new revo ones aren't a good fit in the Golem. I thought the JJ ones were the same as the AP ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99's Avatar
    eStroke

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I ordered and then received an email that they were no longer available.

If you still need them..no problem, they are availbale and I have plenty available.... Cheers Martin

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by caver99  View Original Post
    If you still need them..no problem, they are availbale and I have plenty available.... Cheers Martin
    At what price? I already have a couple of spares. But at the price they were offering, I thought having a few more couldn't hurt.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member aaen will become famous soon enough aaen will become famous soon enough aaen will become famous soon enough aaen will become famous soon enough aaen's Avatar
    Copis MEG

rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1w  View Original Post
    Steve, someone said the new revo ones aren't a good fit in the Golem. I thought the JJ ones were the same as the AP ones?

No idea if they are A good fit or not I'll try the revo ones out sometime here in the coming months. Need to strip and rebuild my shrimp, figure I'd do it then.

Are JJ ones are the same as the AP ones? Probably. All I know is that the JJ ones I have don't honk in my shrimp and work quite well, if not better then the ones that came with the shrimp with no noticeable WOB change to me or annoying honk.

Regards

Steve

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

I think I'll have a look at those

+ Reply to Thread