+ Reply to Thread

Thread: training with Steve Simpson at UDT Diving

RBW Member haaginheimer is an unknown quantity at this point haaginheimer's Avatar
    KISS GEM (modified)

Dolphin, Prism 2, Poseidon

training with Steve Simpson at UDT Diving

Huge thank you to Steve Simpson at UDT Diving in Ontario Canada for the TDI Nitrox and our Drager Dolphin diving course. Still a few more dives to go but Steve has been awesome to work with, very knowledgeable on the unit, and someone with spares and other knowledge on Drager units that you can't find anywhere else. Looking forward to the rest of the course!

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Re: training with Steve Simpson at UDT Diving

Quote Originally Posted by haaginheimer  View Original Post
    Huge thank you to Steve Simpson at UDT Diving in Ontario Canada for the TDI Nitrox and our Drager Dolphin diving course. Still a few more dives to go but Steve has been awesome to work with, very knowledgeable on the unit, and someone with spares and other knowledge on Drager units that you can't find anywhere else. Looking forward to the rest of the course!
    thx i try to the best i can for my students .........

+ Reply to Thread