+ Reply to Thread

Thread: please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of stealth and haste

RBW Member BuceoDeep is an unknown quantity at this point BuceoDeep's Avatar
    looking to buy

please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of stealth and haste

Hello everyone,

So after years of hemming and hawing I finally dropped the wallet and bought a CCR.

I've been diving for 11 years and am certified up to normoxic trimix, and now ccr. The majority of my dives are cold water wreck dives off NY, NJ, RI (or training for such dives).

I debated between a Meg and a Hammerhead mostly because those were the two units people around me have been diving and I felt more comfortable familiarizing myself with these two brands.

Ultimately I decided on a used Classic Hammerhead that had just over 50 hrs on it.

I completed my ccr course in early September up in the 1000 islands Region of New York.

I have to say that I love it. I've spent a fair amount of time just staring at the unit and making one minor adjustment after another. At this point I've spent much more time geeking out over the unit then I have diving it. But I am eager to put in my time underwater. Having said that, if anyone in the NY area is looking for dive buddy - I'm game.

I want to say this is a great forum. Thank you all for your two cents. Though this is my first post I've spent a good amount of time perusing the threads and have found plenty of useful information.

Thanks and cheers!

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Re: please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of stealth and haste

Have fun, stay save and whenever I'm in NY I will for sure contact you :)

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

Cool Re: please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of stealth and haste

congrats on making the move forward.come on down and dive with the jersey boys.there are more ccr friendly boats and less egos

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of stealth and haste

Nice to meet you on RBW.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread