+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Almost new to RBW

RBW Member tpienm is an unknown quantity at this point tpienm's Avatar
    DR Optima

Almost new to RBW

Hi all,
    I have been diving for about 10 years or so, about 9 of which were cave diving. Somewhere down that road, I switched to rebreather cave diving to extend my bottom time. I really love it but unfortunately due to medical issues have to give up diving all together. When I started diving, I was always hoping for the rich dude who bought all the nice equipment and then gave up and was selling all his gear. Well, that's me now except for the rich part. I am hoping that someone will get some enjoyment out of my dive gear and am selling it for a very good price. When I first started on rebreathers, I read the forum a lot but forgot my login and the system did not remember me. So I am rejoining as a new member, somewhat jealous of your dive adventures.
    Tanja

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Almost new to RBW

Nice to meet you on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread