+ Reply to Thread

Thread: unable to upload photos

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

unable to upload photos

I've just tried to upload a couple of photo's to the gallery, and the upload is failing with:-
    Warning: move_uploaded_file([path]/photopost/uploads/66/photoname.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in [path]/photopost/image-inc.php on line 56

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpNGIqtq' to '[path]/photopost/uploads/66/photoname.jpg' in [path]/photopost/image-inc.php on line 56

it fails even if I try to upload from another machine/browser. Is this an error, or is uploading photo's no longer permitted?

Regards
    Simon A

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

Re: unable to upload photos

I am getting the error as well. Will look into it. We had several integration issues with the software that does the gallery. I thought they were resolved.

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

Re: unable to upload photos

Thanks folks, assuming this displays, it's now working.

Simon A

+ Reply to Thread