+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our very own Fergus learning to use the GoPro underwater

Havin Fun Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C's Avatar
    rEvo III micro RMS

rEvo III mini, Optima

Our very own Fergus learning to use the GoPro underwater

GoPro survived the pool very nicely. Housing started to leak on it's first open water dive at 30 feet.

Not too bad for his first time at underwater video. He had a little help from Eric and a bottle (or 2+) of wine. You will enjoy it!
    Kristi Cunningham

RBW Member broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher's Avatar
    TBD

Re: Our very own Fergus learning to use the GoPro underwater

I just flooded my hero3 in 30 feet as well. It had survived 100+ just fine in the past. But I got an oversized aftermarket battery with a new extended back door for more run time. First time that hit the water it flooded. With the only change being the new battery and back door I am calling that my problem. There is an extra button on the back door and that no longer feels right.

Friend with a masters in electrical engineering was amazed at the arcing between the traces on the GoPro board. Short answer, no saving it. But I do plan on getting another. They are too useful for all kinds of activities.

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Re: Our very own Fergus learning to use the GoPro underwater

You might want to consider housings designed for diving.
    https://www.golemgear.com/c-17-photovideo.aspx

+ Reply to Thread