+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New member's introduction

RBW Member Cicero is an unknown quantity at this point Cicero's Avatar
    AP Inspiration

New member's introduction

Hello RBW Members. I start my PADI Tec 40 CCR course on Monday here in Auckland New Zealand and I'm still digesting the course materials and CCR manual (AP Inspiration) - some 500 pages or so. I've been diving twins for three years having completed several introductory technical courses, and I have about 250 dives under my belt, but I know from my try dive that the rebreather is a whole new ball game. I'm excited about this development but also a little apprehensive!

Havin Fun Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C's Avatar
    rEvo III micro RMS

rEvo III mini, Optima

Re: New member's introduction

Welcome to RBW. All the best with your training.
    Kristi Cunningham

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: New member's introduction

Nice to meet you on RBW.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread