+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 6th Annual Cozumel Tech Week Feb 21-28 2016

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

Re: 6th Annual Cozumel Tech Week Feb 21-28 2016

+1 for Casa Mexicana, the pool is small and cold but everything is walking distance from the Hotel. There are some nice resort Hotels .
    Anyone else going for Tec week ?.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

I'll be there.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

New Member Heliox is an unknown quantity at this point Heliox's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Prism Topaz, Inspo, P2

Quote Originally Posted by tripntx  View Original Post
    Which hotel would you pick in Cozumel when you have a non-diving spouse?

Wife and I want to go Mar 5-11, 2016. Wish her ISD's spring break was two weeks earlier so we could go during Tech Week. I am planning to dive with Deep Exposure, and airfare will be direct from Houston via United.
    El Presidente is kinda nice.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    I'll be there.
    Darn, one of these days I want to dive with you....

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Darn, one of these days I want to dive with you....

Best regards,
    Likewise
    Scapa Flow in July?
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member John Nousaine is on a distinguished road John Nousaine is on a distinguished road John Nousaine's Avatar
    Evolution

I'm going! tax refund = fun time

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

there are a few of us staying at Casa Mexicana, arriving the 19th.

Optima

had a great week despite two blow outs for weather.

RBW Member John Nousaine is on a distinguished road John Nousaine is on a distinguished road John Nousaine's Avatar
    Evolution

EXCELLENT TIME!!!! I think I'll go every year!!

RBW Member tarheelscuba is an unknown quantity at this point tarheelscuba's Avatar
    Prism 2

Yup. Another amazing event!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast